Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Manny would like to finish career in Cleveland

You could say that Manny Ramirez lived in LaLa Land before joining the Los Angeles Dodgers.

And Dodgers outfielder (and head-case) Manny Ramirez says that he loves L.A.

So, that makes him think about ending his career in Los Angeles Cleveland.
"I love L.A. I really do. But the way the city responded to me, it reminded me a lot of how it was in Cleveland."

"I would like to play for Cleveland one more time, to go back where I started," said Ramirez. "I have so many good memories there, why not? I think to go back where you started is everyone's dream."

Considering the lack of interest in Manny (at least, at his and agent Scott Boras' price demands), it may be unlikely that the feelings are mutual.

No comments:

Post a Comment